Jones & Murphy was established by Mr Dewi Jones in 1949. He was joined by Mr Adrian Murphy in 1967.
Dr Adrian Jones joined the practice as a part time locum in 2007 and is now a full partner.
We strive to give our patients the utmost clinical care combined with good old fashioned personal service. We aim to provide high quality eye wear provided at reasonable cost.